• Develop and manage industry-leading content strategies for clients that scale organic search traffic, whilst continuously evolving the strategy based on new data and insights.
• Working with the Digital Manager, use analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights, to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement.
• Write and edit collateral for websites, eDMs, print and social.
• Own and maintain the Vim + Zest website with engaging content and a clear conversion funnel to drive leads and sales.
• Utilise outreach tools for link analysis, prospecting, and locating contact information to acquire backlinks, tracking and reporting.
• Leverage web analytics, search and reporting tools (i.e. MOZ, SEM Rush) to analyse content and campaign performance, identify optimisation opportunities and measure outcomes.
• Conduct ongoing A/B testing and evaluation to maximise content effectiveness.
• Provide regular reports to clients on overall performance and recommended optimisations.
• Research and present industry trends to clients and communicate how changes can help improve results.
• Advise, support and manage clients and developers to implement best practice content solutions.
Our ideal candidate must have the following:
• Minimum 5 + years experience in a similar Journalism, Communications or Content role
• Journalism experience in a quality media outlet, within a fast-paced environment will be highly regarded
• High level copywriting experience in managing campaigns
• Demonstrated experience creating results-driven copy for video, editorial, research and digital and social campaigns within a customer-focused environment.
• Exceptional project and campaign management skills
• Dedicated customer service and emotionally intelligent client liaison – you easily assess client requirements, interpret their briefs and fill in the gaps
• Strong communicator with superior writing skills – you’re clear and accurate, with confident verbal communication skills
• Highly autonomous and self-motivated with an all-rounder attitude and an eye for detail
• Deadline driven and able to deliver on a full project lifecycle (from ideation to development and testing)
• A diligent work ethic, a can-do attitude and an ability to maintain (and improve) workflow systems
• Ability to tackle your day to day responsibilities with enthusiasm and energy and keep your cool under pressure
• An Australian resident – sorry no travellers
• Understanding of SEO content strategies
• Keyword research and analysis
We have great, passionate, hardworking people in our team and we need to see in you:
• Ideas and ability to tell a story, so when we ask about a campaign, you’ll fly back to us with a whole bunch of suggestions in record time.
• Finding out how – We want to see how you take things from the known to the unknown, not what you’ve always done.
• Thirst – you want to grow and develop yourself and our clients. You want to be with us for a long time.
• A team player – we want your trust when you’re given a direction and yet want to know immediately when you’ve found a better way to do something.
Vim + Zest: We’re a full-service marketing team of design wizards, data nerds and wordsmiths. Through strategic digital marketing, social and PR campaigns we help both businesses and individuals catapult and grow their vision – internationally, nationally and in the Byron Bay area.
What's On Offer
• Great company culture and supportive environment in Byron Bay area with huge opportunities to grow and develop.
• Exciting, global creative projects with fantastic clients to really sink your teeth into.
• An opportunity to develop and participate in a major (inhouse) global campaign (The Butterfly Temple) for women to fully embrace their ‘true beauty’.
• Part-time position (3 days/week) with the opportunity for fulltime.
• Immediate start.
Your application – both cover letter and CV – MUST ADDRESS THE SELECTION CRITERIA in order to be considered. Interview and skills testing to follow for candidates that meet criteria
If this excites you then contact us now:
Trudy Johnston 0402485902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30 April 2019